- Aggressively generating a detailed competitive bid or negotiated cost plus fee services are over 50% of what PAR-10 performs as your General Contractor. Today’s world demands projects be on FAST TRACK completion schedules so with a core group of dedicated subcontractors this goal is consistently achieved. The 30+ years of experience in this industry with highly trained Field Superintendents assures our company is ready to meet the project deadlines without sacrificing quality.
Coordinating and scheduling of an owner’s completed design is another service offered through PAR-10. Performing as the owner’s representative during the construction phase. Directing subcontractors to comply with the generated architectural and engineering documents. Detail and communication will assure timely completion within set budget.
- Analysis of financial funding groups, pro-forma budgets, land acquisition, RFP process, and city approval process are all critical components when determining profitability of a project. Our performance at the conception of a project is the first step. The importance of proper planning and detail must be created and reviewed so an owner can make a informed decision to continue into the construction phase of a property or determine the use is not feasible at this time or location. PAR-10 is ready to assist on all levels.
- Selecting the top tier of design consultants to give superior service and quality is the first step with the PAR-10 TEAM. Architecture, Engineering, Specialty Subcontractor all provide input for not only the constructability but the operations and function of potential building. Full service design to construction incorporates creative thinking and years of knowledge to create an exceptional project. Creating long term use facilities at the best value is the goal, and we strive to exceed your expectations.
- Much of the industry today is flooded with the term “REUSE” or “BACKFILL”. Our company works hand in hand with the architects and engineers to build to the needs of the user in existing conditions or “ADAPTIVE REUSE”. Complex retail, commercial, office building, medical, and minor industrial all are within our capabilities to perform.
- Not every project is a new ground up facility. Anywhere from a 1,000 square foot fast food restaurant to over 100,000 high rise office build out. We can meet the specific needs of any client with concern of surrounding occupied businesses. Staging, delivery and coordination are key to keep neighbors aware of noise or, power or water interruptions and other disturbances. It needs to happen so communicating is key.